Institutional Sales Manager
This position has been filled.
Institutional in its structure, but Boutique in its philosophy, GMG Institutional Asset Management SA is a FINMA regulated asset and investment fund manager. Our superior performance in Swiss equities, from large to small caps, is the result of our proven stock-picking methodology. The strong results of our balanced mandates come from the right balance between active and passive management. Our performance, backed by 20 years of experience, reflects our “value investing” convictions and our long-term investment strategy.
We are looking for an Institutional Sales Manager to further develop our coverage of pension funds in Switzerland.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for prospection and business development in Switzerland. Specifically, in the French and German-speaking areas, targeting Swiss pension funds.
- Understand the full offering of in-house funds and mandates (equities, balanced, real estate) and deliver clear, relevant, and actionable added value to clients.
- Travelling within Switzerland when necessary to meet clients or prospects to build or maintain client relationships.
- Together with the Institutional team, proactively foster consistent growth for the business.
- Report to the Head of Asset Management.
Key Qualifications / Experience
- At least 7 years of proven track record in building and growing a portfolio of Swiss pension fund clients in a similar role.
- Capacity to act as a business starter rather than solely maintaining existing client relationships.
- Experience in working in boutique companies. Great communicator, goals and results-oriented, able to work with minimal direction.
- Experience in defining and executing a sales strategy in a competitive industry.
- Fluent in French and German. Italian is beneficial.
- Located in Geneva or Zurich.
- Valid Swiss work permit.
- Eligible to work in Switzerland
- Willing to relocate to Geneva
- Fluent in French and German
- More than 5 years of specific experience with Swiss pension funds?