Investment Advisor – Private Wealth Management
This position has been filled.
The investment advisor will report to our CIO. This position is for our Geneva office.
You are nimble with numbers, curious about financial systems and passionate about people. You are a hard worker and like achieving success. You have a Master’s in Finance and are either CFA or CAIA certified. You speak and write English and French fluently. Perhaps you even speak other languages too. You have at least 3 to 7 years of work experience. (You may have way more) You are confident because you understand the financial aspects of portfolio management super well and can communicate facts with flair to clients and colleagues alike. Your knowledge, rigor, curiosity, passion and professionalism are what make you unique in your field.
If you have what it takes, we’d love to meet you!
- Draw reports and interpret data from financial systems
- Prepare relevant presentations
- Contribute to the construction of client portfolios and market views with the CIO
- Alongside the RM’s, present investment solutions to clients in order to contribute to the growth of the portfolio
- Advise clients on portfolio management, asset allocation and other traditional and/or alternative investments
- Endeavor to grow your client portfolio through networking and existing client referrals
- Devise innovative ways to improve investment strategies
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 3 to 7 years of work experience in medium to large size financial institution having gained a strong understanding of the financial industry and financial assets
- Ability to work effectively in a small team
- English and French bilingual. Ability to speak German is a bonus
- Excellent communication skills
- Confidence and an acute sense of professionalism
- Socially astute and driven
- Business Development orientation
- Microsoft Office suite skills