Geneva Management Group, an award-winning Asset Manager and Multi-family Office, is looking for a Junior Investment Analyst.
You are nimble with numbers, curious about financial systems and passionate about people. You are a hard worker and like achieving success. You have a university degree, have or are in process of attaining either CFA or CAIA and are proficient in R and/or Python as well as VBA. You speak and write English and French fluently. Perhaps you even speak other languages too. You have at least 2 to 5 years of work experience. You are confident because you understand the financial aspects of portfolio management concepts and can communicate facts with flair to clients and colleagues alike. Your knowledge, rigor, curiosity, passion, and professionalism are what make you unique in your field.
If you have what it takes, we’d love to meet you!
This position is located in Geneva, Switzerland. The investment analyst will report to our CIO.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Draw reports and interpret data from financial systems
- Assist portfolio managers in their weekly and monthly reports
- Assist portfolio managers in the investment solution/product selection process
- Assist with portfolio transactions, working with middle and back-office teams
- Assist with portfolio reviews
- Devise innovative ways to improve investment strategies and portfolio performance
- Maintain, enhance and/or create programs for CIO and portfolio managers
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 2 to 5 years of work experience in a medium to large size financial institution having gained a strong understanding of the financial industry and financial assets
- Proficient in R and/or Python
- Proficient in VBA
- Ability to work effectively in a small team
- English and French bilingual. Ability to speak German is a bonus
- Excellent communication skills
- Confidence and an acute sense of professionalism
- Socially astute and driven, proactive, engaged with a sense of ownership of tasks.
- Microsoft Office suite skills, Bloomberg
Geneva Management Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse environment. We respect all individuals and seek their inclusion in the workplace.
About Geneva Management Group
GMG has worked with institutional and private clients for over two decades. During this time, we have gained insights into the specific requirements and challenges posed in a constantly evolving financial environment.
We keep exploring and developing our service offering in multiple areas such as wealth and asset management, commercial trading support platforms, private investments and more.
Our advice and support are unbiased, independent and follows a holistic and sustainable approach.