Career opportunity: Senior Family Office Advisor
Do you want to sit on the same side of the table as your clients?
- Is the interest of your clients your priority?
- Do you listen to and understand your clients’ needs?
- Are you capable of building long-lasting and trusted relationships?
- Do you feel your clients could be better served but feel restricted by a rigid structure?
Geneva Management Group, an award-winning Multi-Family Office and Asset Manager, is looking for a Senior Family Office Advisor to support our teams in Zurich and Geneva.
This is a unique opportunity for an accomplished finance professional who’s ready to break the mould. This position is not for everyone. You will need to be as much an entrepreneur as you are a banker and independent, trusted advisor.
Job purpose and responsibilities
At GMG we don’t offer prepackaged solutions — we believe that financial services should be tailored to the clients’ needs, and not the other way around. The purpose of this role is to deliver unparalleled service to our clients that go beyond the typical model of advisor-client interactions.
Your responsibilities in helping our family office grow will include the following:
- Serve clients in a holistic way across disciplines to satisfy the complex demands of wealthy families
- Proactively participate in the family office’s growth objectives
- Leverage your existing network and build new ones
- Collaborate with external and internal specialists and build an eco-system of professional partners to support service delivery
- Gain the trust of high-net-worth families and become their advisor
- Possesses a professional Degree in a relevant field
- At least 5–6 years of experience in banking, asset management or wealth structuring
- Entrepreneur mindset, solutions orientated
- Strong experience in client leadership, meeting their sophisticated and complex needs
- A proven multi-year track record of acquiring clients
- A competent individual with integrity, accountability, strong interpersonal skills, and a team player
- Strong leadership skills
- Project management skills
- Fluent in English (working knowledge of French and German is a plus)
- Available to travel
- Must be eligible to work in Switzerland
About the Family Office
GMG Family Office has worked with families and Family Offices for over two decades. During this time we have gained insights into the specific requirements and challenges posed in a constantly evolving financial environment.
We support individuals and families with significant wealth across the globe by deploying our expertise in managing high-net-worth clients and their assets. Our clients benefit from our best practices as well as from our international network of professionals.
We help our clients to optimize the key elements of their wealth management strategy. Our advice and support are unbiased, independent and follows a holistic and sustainable approach.
We are proud to say that we sit on the same side of the table as our clients, who we regard as partners. Their goals and objectives are our guiding principles.
We want to create entrepreneurial opportunities together — value delivered to clients translates into success for us, which we both share.
For more information, please get in touch with us. To apply, send us your CV and cover letter (in a single PDF file) using the form below.
Geneva Management Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse environment. We respect all individuals and seek their inclusion in the workplace.