Your privacy is important to us. This notice (Privacy Notice) applies to personal information we collect from you when you use this site. If you’re a GMG customer, or otherwise have a relationship with us, we may also have provided you with a separate privacy notice setting out how we use your personal information, which will also apply. We recommend you to read this Privacy Notice so that you understand our approach towards the use of your personal data. By submitting your personal data to us, you will be treated as having given your permission – where necessary and appropriate – for disclosures referred to in this policy. By using this website, you acknowledge that you have reviewed the terms of this Privacy Notice and agree that we may collect, use and transfer your personal data in accordance therewith.
If you do not agree with these terms, you may choose not to provide any personal data but this may impact on our ability to support you as a customer or supplier. This Privacy Notice forms part of our Terms and Conditions of Use and such shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the relevant laws. This Notice explains how we obtain, use and disclose your personal data, as is required by the General Data Protection Regulation.
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information that you provide to us, for example when you fill out a contact or web form, or if you register to receive alerts or updates
- Information that we obtain or learn, such as information about the browser or device you use to access this site, how you use this site and the pages you visit, traffic and location data.
We may also ask you for information if you experience problems when using this site.
We will only use your information where we have your consent or we have another lawful reason for using it. Unless we say otherwise below, we will use your personal information on the basis that it’s within our legitimate interests in operating and maintaining the site, and providing you with site functionality and related services. We use information provided or obtained via this site to:
- respond to your queries and feedback (for example, if you’ve asked a question or submitted feedback via the site)
- provide you with information, products or services you have requested or which we feel may interest you, unless you tell us otherwise
- carry out our obligations from any contracts entered into between you and us
- allow you to participate in any interactive features of the site
- notify you about changes to the site
- provide you with alerts or updates where you’ve consented to receive these by registering on the site
- ensure site content is presented in the most effective manner for the device you’re accessing it from
- undertake data analytics to learn more about how you and others interact with this site and with our advertising
- detect and prevent misuse or abuse of this site or our services
We also use information to meet our compliance obligations, to comply with other laws and regulations and to share with regulators and other authorities that GMG Group companies are subject to. This may include using it to help detect or prevent crime (including terrorism financing, money laundering and other financial crimes). We will only do this on the basis that it’s needed to comply with a legal obligation, it’s in our legitimate interests and that of others or to prevent or detect unlawful acts.
We may share your information in order to provide you with products or services you’ve requested (for example, if they’re not provided by the GMG entity operating this site), if we have a legitimate interest in doing so (for example, to manage risk, verify your identity, to combat fraud, abuse of our site or services), or where you’ve agreed to us doing so.
We may share your information with others including other GMG group companies and any of our service providers, anyone else whose products and services you’ve requested, anyone who we are under an obligation to disclose information to or where it’s in the public interest, (for example to prevent or detect fraud, abuse of our site or services).
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small data files that your browser places on your computer or device. Cookies help your browser navigate a website and the cookies themselves cannot collect any data stored on your computer or your files. When a server uses a web browser to read cookies they can help a website deliver a more user-friendly service. To protect your privacy, your browser only gives a website access to the cookies it has already sent to you.
What cookies we use and why
The table below explains the cookies we use and why:
|Cookie||Reason for use|
|Icl_current_language||Stores the current language|
|PHPSESSID||Also known as a session cookie. We use this to identify the current session|
How do I reject and delete cookies?
We use a range of measures to keep your information safe and secure which may include encryption and other forms of security. We require our staff and any third parties who carry out any work on our behalf to comply with appropriate compliance standards including obligations to protect any information and applying appropriate measures for the use and transfer of information.
Transferring your information overseas
Your information may be transferred to and stored in locations outside the European Economic Area (EEA), including countries that may not have the same level of protection for personal information. When we do this, we will ensure it has an appropriate level of protection and that the transfer is lawful.
You can obtain more details of the protection given to your information when it’s transferred outside the EEA by contacting us using the details in the ‘More details about your information’ section below.
You have a number of rights in relation to the information that we hold about you. These rights include:
- the right to access information we hold about you and to obtain information about how we process it;
- in some circumstances, the right to withdraw your consent to our processing of your information, which you can do at any time. We may continue to process your information if we have another legitimate reason for doing so;
- in some circumstances, the right to receive certain information you have provided to us in an electronic format and/or request that we transmit it to a third party;
- the right to request that we rectify your information if it’s inaccurate or incomplete;
- in some circumstances, the right to request that we erase your information. We may continue to retain your information if we are entitled or required to retain it; and,
- the right to object to, and to request that we restrict, our processing of your information in some circumstances. Again, there may be situations where you object to, or ask us to restrict, our processing of your information but we are entitled to continue processing your information and / or to refuse that request.
You can exercise your rights by contacting us using the details set out in the ‘More details about your information’ section below. You also have a right to complain to the data protection regulator in the country where you live or work.
If you’d like further information on anything we’ve said in this Privacy Notice, Please use the form below. To contact our Compliance Manager, contact us at email@example.com.
This Privacy Notice may be updated from time to time, and you’ll always be able to find the most recent version on this site.