Back Office Analyst
Posted: June 16, 2022
Do you wish to join a highly dynamic firm using state-of-the-art portfolio management technology?
Geneva Management Group, an award-winning Multi-Family Office and Asset Manager, is looking for a Back Office Analyst, Associate to join our operational team in Port Louis, Mauritius.
Job purpose and responsibilities
At GMG we don’t offer prepackaged solutions — we believe that financial services should be tailored to the clients’ needs, and not the other way around. The purpose of this role is to support the delivery of unparalleled service to our clients.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Take ownership for client portfolio data maintenance in the system, timely reconciliation of automated and manual accounts, and regular reporting of consolidated assets
- Collaborate with external and internal specialists and build an eco-system of professional partners to support service delivery
- Proactively participate in the creation and improvement of operational processes
- Be the gatekeeper for ensuring accuracy and timely delivery of client reporting
- Possesses a Degree in Economics, Finance or Accounting, or any equivalent qualifications
- At least 2–6 years of experience in asset management or fiduciary business
- A competent individual with integrity, accountability, strong interpersonal skills, and a team player
- Analytical, rigorous with attention to detail
- Good technical knowledge of investment asset classes
- Technology-savvy, with ability to quickly learn working on new systems
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented and rigorous
- High degree of autonomy
- Flexibility and ability to cope with tight deadlines in an ever-evolving environment
- Fluent in English, French and Creole
- Must be eligible to work in Mauritius
Geneva Management Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse environment. We respect all individuals and seek their inclusion in the workplace.
About Geneva Management Group
The Geneva Management Group (GMG) is an award-winning asset manager and multi-family office established in 2000. Our structure and +20 years of experience allow us to provide an unparalleled service tailored to meet the dynamic and changing needs of individuals, families, intermediaries, institutions, and corporations.
Our advice and support are unbiased, independent and follows a holistic and sustainable approach.