From GMG’s entry into the Real Estate market in 2004, we have evolved into a Pan-European property investment, asset and development management business, operating highly skilled teams across our offices to service the needs of our clients.
We have been delivering tailored real estate solutions for private and institutional investors, demonstrating superior investment performance within the UK, Portuguese, German & Swiss markets, across multiple sectors and strategies.
A co-investing philosophy
We put investors first and by co-investing with them, our interests are truly aligned throughout every step of the investment life cycle. Partnership is at the core of our DNA, so that we succeed only when our investors succeed.
We have assembled teams of highly experienced professionals in the jurisdictions in which we operate, offering local expertise and complimentary skillsets, adding value and measuring risk at every stage of the investment, development and asset management journey.
- Best in class deal origination
- Team based under-writing & strategy
- Risk and return analysis
- Legal due diligence through internal legal counsel
- Structuring and financing
Development & Asset Management
- Business planning
- Project co-ordination & delivery
- Class leading governance & reporting process
- Market aware and research focused
- Extensive network of best-in-class professional consultants
- Debt strategy & re-financing expert
- Continuous strategic review
- Market indicators
- Risk & return profiling
- Optimal exit timing
The business syndicates its deals on a project-by-project basis with key funding partners, including Institutions, Family Offices and HNWIs. We always co-invest with our partners and clients.
GMG’s Real Estate offering has access to a variety of investment strategies within different sub-markets and asset classes covering, office, residential, hotel and industrial.
The asset management team originates, structures and project-manages through the entirety of the development life cycle. This includes functions such as financial modelling, entry and exit strategies, debt, ongoing management and funding through the capital stack. These principles are applicable in both syndicated transactions and within its segregated real estate portfolio management mandates for family offices.
In real terms
- Syndicated property opportunities as a co-investor
- Segregated Mandate Service supporting Family Offices, Institutions and Asset allocators
- An advisory and ‘deep dive’ service on existing Real Estate portfolios